Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Back to The Office

 Even though the writers strike has been over for a while now, I haven't really been able to reap any of the rewards of the settlement.  Lost was already prepared to give us 8 episode and American Idol... well, Simon has never failed me with his witty judgements.   April 10... the return of The Office... it's like a dream come true.  Just a moment ago, my dearest sister shared this little tidbit she learned from officequotes.net... posted just today.  Quoted directly from the site:  just a quick note.  When The Office returns next week, the episode ("Dinner Party") will be two and a half hours long.  This is to catch up to the original schedule set by NBC Studios.  Don't for get to set your DVR!  Now if the Garofalo sisters can get their Tivo up and running... we'll be set!



7 comments:

LilDonbro said...

2.5 hours!?!?!?!?!
I just peed my pants.

Marisa said...

fur rizzle my shizzle. party anyone? really, i think we are going to have an office party.

LilDonbro said...

I'm down with that.

Tropicanna said...

I know you're going to disown me...but I'm not an Office watcher. I have been informed by more than one friend that I must become an addict or they will cut me off. I'm waiting to borrow my sister's season 1...

C$ said...

I don't think it's a 2.5 hour long affair tonight. TVguide.com said it's only 30 minutes. :(

LilDonbro said...

I think it may have been an April Fool's day joke....I hate April Fools.

Marisa said...

apparently i wasn't smart enough to realize that it was only an april fool's joke. i didn't actually learn that it was a mean trick until yesterday mere hours before it started. so i echo your sentiments jess d... april fool's joke suck.