Thursday, July 16, 2009

Deep Thoughts From Brandon Walsh

It should be no surprise that I am a fan of some old school 90210.  Today I was watching some circa 1996 episodes and I got some well needed words of wisdom:

Every lifetime has it's rainy season.  This is your rainy season... your sunny days are right around he corner.  

I liked it.  While I have tried to deceive you in my title... this was not uttered by Brandon Walsh.  He woulda.  He shoulda.  I am going to give him the credit for it since he directed the episode.  

2 comments:

Tropicanna said...

Thank you for blogging. I love your profile pic. Best one ever. Who doesn't like a little sage advice from TV soaps?

Nate and Sina said...

I was just watching an episode of 90210 too. It was an old one, the one where Dylan won't tell Brenda what he has planned for Valentine's Day. It was so bad it was good! Blog more!!