Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Reasons Why I Am Not Married

Tonight my roommate Claire and I were talking about a "note" entitled "25 Things About Me" that was circulating through all of our friends on Facebook.  Some of you know what I am talking about.  Anyway, I told Claire I was pretty sure I could come up with my own list "25 Reasons Why I Am Not Married"... Yes, Claire, I came up with 25 reasons and here they are (and these are in no specific order- at least not on purpose)
1. LOST
2. One Tree Hill
3. Bromance
4. American Idol
5. The Office
6.  The Hills
7. Samantha Who
8. Grey's Anatomy
9. Private Practice
10. That 70's Show
11. Run's House
12.Keeping Up With The Kardashians
13. Everybody Loves Raymond
14. Alias
15. Diners, Drive-In's and Dives
16. What Not To Wear
17. The City
18. 30 Minute Meals
19. Scrubs
20. Charmed
21. The Castle
22. Fringe
23. People's Court
24. Every Day Italian
25.My Name Is Earl

So these are 25 TV shows that I watch on either a regular or semi-regular basis... oh and there is one that I am excited to start watching.  REALLY?!?!  SERIOUSLY?!?!  Yup.  It's true.  I have two words for you... NO WONDER.  I am going to be honest, I am sure this is not all.  There are other TV show I watch but these are the ones I thought of pretty easily.  We're not even talking about scandalous number of DVD's I own. Now is the icing... I just don't think I care. I love TV.  I am not sure this revelation with make me shun my couch potato tendencies. 

6 comments:

Tropicanna said...

Ha ha ha! This made me laugh a lot. And what is "Bromance"? I've never even heard of it.

C$ said...

You did it!!! I think I'm going to have to do it too. I'm sure there are a few that I need to add to the DVR. Hehehe...I love it.

carrie @ the boonie life said...

That's awesome. My favorite on your list would be What not to Wear and American Idol. We don't have Dish Network anymore so no TV for us. I would LOVE to watch some HGTV right now though. COrny, but I love the decorating and makeover shows...and all on TLC. Jon and Kate plus 8 and all those big family shows. Can I come over and watch some with you?

natj said...

What? No Rock of Love?

Katie said...

I just laughed out loud. At the computer. I love you. Please please never leave me. No matter where we are. I will always come to you...

Nate and Sina said...

This list reminds me of why we worked well together as roommates. We respected the love of tv. Remember 24 hours of Arnold on TBS one cold January weekend? Or our beloved monday night movies for which we would ditch FHE. We even had a rule we respected, if Bruce Willis was on the screen, you didn't change the station.

I love tv, and true love lasts a lifetime.