Sunday, June 22, 2008

T.G.I...EXtreme Dare Friday!

For Christmas I got a daily calendar called, Dumb Dares for the office, that sits on my desk at work.  Friday's are particularly exciting b/c the calendar has Extreme Dare Friday's.  A few weeks ago my co-worker Frank was skulking past my desk when I unveiled the EXTREME DARE... he thought it was way funny and so he dared me to it.  He offered to help me out.  How could I refuse? 
What you can not read says: "Draw a chalk outline (or form in masking tape ouline) of a human body outside the front door of your place of work."

Here is my masking tape outline in the door way of our boss's office.  



And here is Frank.  He was so proud of himself, standing here with his roll of masking tape.  

UNFORTUNATELY, we had to take it down before too many people saw it.  Oopsies... we got into a little trouble for it.  Oh well, what's the fun of Extreme Dare Friday's without a little crime and punishment, huh?!?  

Don't worry folks...there are more dares to come.

3 comments:

C$ said...

Oh I love it! You should send me the dares on Friday and we'll do them here in our office. Good times.

Tropicanna said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah aha hahahahahahahahahahahahahah! I love it! That is so dang funny! I want that calendar! I love it and I love you!

Tropicanna said...

Seriously sister, update your blog! If I don't see pics of your NC adventure on here stat I'm going to have to do something drastic.