Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Great Debate


About 5 weeks ago I got a new hair cut and color (thanks Anna and Julie!!!) and since then I've had a great debate going on in my head... curly or straight?  I guess I should consider myself lucky that I have the option of either/or and be satisfied with that.  I'm not. It's more of a curiosity rather than a choice of one over the other.  Regardless, I have been bouncing back and forth between the two a lot recently to figure out which one I like better.   Straight hair is so much work.  It means 20-30 minutes to blow dry and then taking a piping hot flat iron to it until it's bone straight.  When I go curly it's super easy just wash, product it up (moose is my form of choice) and let it air dry. Seems easy but I never can tell how big it's gonna get.  I run the risk of "big bar hair" as Jess and I call it. Since I can't make my own decision,  I was just wondering what other people thought. So?  Curly or straight?  In the infamous word of Cher Horowitz (for you pop culturally challenged she is the main character in Clueless played by Alicia Silverstone.  If you still don't know who she is... give me a call.  I have a really important movie you need to watch... but I digress), "I don't rely mirrors, that's why I always take Polaroids."  So using the handy dandy photo booth feature on my laptop, I submit two pictures for your consideration.  What do you think? Please help me satisfy my vanity.  


5 comments:

C$ said...

Straight!

natj said...

Well, looking at those two pictures, I would choose straight hair. However, I like your curly hair too. Real helpful, I know. I've found that I probably look better with straight hair but sometimes it's just too big of a pain and so- curly hair in a pinch. Anyway, lookin' good.

Nate and Sina said...

The straight hair looks va-va-voom great!

LilDonbro said...

Straight!! But I always like straight hair over curly.

full_angel_alchemist said...

Me gusta mas con el pelo enrulado...igual el otro te queda muy bien.....
Lo importante es como TU te sientas y NO como te vean los demas
Saludos de Oscar desde Argentina